"RM" is the first mixtape of RM and contains 11 tracks. It was released for free digital download and soundcloud March 20, 2015.
- Voice (목소리)
- Do You
- Awakening (각성 / 覺醒)
- Throw Away (버려)
- Joke (농담)
- God Rap
- Rush feat. Krizz Kaliko
- Drift (표류)
- I Believe
- RM is the debut mixtape dropped by BTS' leader and main rapper, RM on March 17, 2015.
- Prior to the release, Rap Monster revealed the album art and the release date of "Awakening" music video via Twitter. He ended the tweet with “U do u, I do I.” which is the catchphrase for this mixtape.
- “RM” was listed in SPIN`s 50 Best Hip-Hop Album of 2015, later this year.
- During an interview with Hiphopplaya, Rap Monster explained the concept of his mixtape:
- "If you look at the album cover, my face is divided in black and white. I wanted to show that I was two-faced. I’m positive at some times and then negative at other times. I speak of hopes at some points and then forget about it later. You can just see it as something I made by pulling out the various rooms inside myself. I wanted to express the thought of, “There are this many sides inside of me, but in the end, this is me, and you who’s listening to this is just you too.” I normally enjoyed India Arie's 'Just Do You'. It’s a song that gave a lot of comfort to me when I felt confused. I believe that the message of this song gave a lot of influence towards this mixtape. That’s why the song that represents the entire message for this mixtape is ‘Do You’."