|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
He used to attend Baek Yang Middle School and Seoul Performing Art High School. Jungkook is the youngest boy in his family, as he has an older brother named Jeon Jeong Hyeon. He was signed by Big Hit Entertainment and became a part of BTS in eighth grade. He made his debut in 2013 as BTS at the age of 15. Along with being known as a great singer, he can also dance and rap. Aside from promoting with BTS, Jungkook became active at being a dancer and a singer. Therefore, his nickname is "Golden Maknae", referring to how he is good at pretty much everything, especially athleticism. He had a girlfriend from his Junior High School when he was younger.
See also: BTS Discography
- Perfect Christmas - Single (with Jo Kwon, Lim Jeong-hee, Joohee & Rap Monster) (2013)
See also: BTS Unofficial songs
- 2014: After School Club (Episode 68) (with Rap Monster and Jimin)
- 2014: After School Club (Episode 70) (with Rap Monster and Jimin)
- 2016: National Idol Singing Contest (Episode 1) (with Jimin)
- 2016: Flower Crew (Pilot Episode)
- 2016: Show! Music Core (May 16 Episode) (Special host)
- 2016: Celebrity Bromance (Season 8, episodes 35-39)
- 2016: Show! Music Core (July 30 Episode) (Special host with Jimin)
- 2016: King of Mask Singer (Episode 72)
- 2016: Music Bank (Episode 858) (Special host with J-Hope)
- 2017: Let's Eat Dinner Together (Episode 50) (with Jin)
- 2 Cool 4 Skool
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever
- Love is Not Over (Full Length Edition) — writing, composer, producer
- His nicknames are Golden Maknae and Kookie.
- His favourite number is 1.
- Jungkook's favourite type of weather is sunny with a warm windy breeze.
- His favourite colours are red, black, and white.
- Jungkook's favourite foods are: Bread, pizza, anything with flour, pork soup rice, sashimi, and sea eel.
- He started learning to play the guitar after seeing Justin Bieber.
- In 10 years, he wants to be an owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist.
- He doesn't like any subjects except for Physical Education, Art, and Music Class.
- Jungkook does not have any tattoos.
- He can speak Korean, English, and Japanese.
- Jungkook used to be very shy during auditions, to the point he almost couldn't debut.
- He likes to bully his Hyungs.
- Jungkook does not like to eat vegetables.
- His role model is G-Dragon (BIGBANG).
- He was on King Of Masked Singer as Fence Man and sang "If You", a song by BIGBANG.
- He and Rap Monster made a song for BTS' 3rd anniversary "I Know". They also sang it live at The 3rd Muster.
- He did covers of Justin Bieber's song, Nothing Like Us, Purpose; Charlie Puth's We Don't Talk Anymore; Troye Sivan's Fools with Rap Monster, Adam Levine's Nothing Like Us, and Tori Kelly's Paper Hearts.
- In a Vlive, he promised ARMYs that from that date, November 28th 2016, he would study English until next year.
- In a fanmeet, he mentioned he would prefer a partner that is older than him (a noona).
- During Flower Boys, he was the art club president.
- He enjoys bowling and playing Overwatch.
- In his trainee days, he cooked glazed potatoes for the members.
- He said he'd rather die than to live without any passion.
- If J-Hope was ever to introduce his sister one of the members, it would be Jungkook.
- He is a big fan of IU.
- He really hates being called oppa (an older guy you are in a relationship with), especially when fans appear to be a noona (older) fan.
- On September 1, 2017, (his birthday) he released a cover of Justin Bieber's song 2U.
| To view the Jungkook gallery, click here.