Jikook (Ji/min and Jung/kook) is the friendship pairing between Jimin and Jungkook. These two are very close - as some of the youngest members they tend to be more mischeivous, energetic and loud. Jungkook often takes great joy in teasing Jimin, especially for his height.
- KookMin (Jung/kook and Ji/min)
- Jungmin (Jung/kook and Ji/min)
- Jingkook (Ji/min and Ju/ngkook)
- Jumin (Ju/ngkook and Ji/min)
- They both can sing.
- Both have ear piercings.
- Both have been on "King Of Masked Singer".
- Both have brown eyes.
- They both kept their real name for their stage name.
- They both can rap.
- Both were born in Busan, South Korea.
- Jimin was born in 1995, whilst Jungkook was born in 1997.
- Jimin is one of the vocalists in the BTS, whilst Jungkook is the main vocalist.
- Jungkook is 4 cm taller than his hyung Jimin.
- They both are in the band BTS.
- In 2016, on April Fools, they posted a clip on Twitter where they covered Homme's Just Come To Me, when it was released on the same date.
- For the 2017 BTS Festa, they did a cover of We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth.
- In 2017, Jungkook bought Jimin and him tickets to go to Japan together (alone). Here are some preview clips that Jimin uploaded on Twitter of their vlog: Part 1 Part 2. Also, Jungkook filmed whilst they were there and uploaded a clip on Youtube named 'G.C.F in Tokyo' here , where they used Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan's song, There For You.
- Jungkook likes teasing Jimin, especially for his height, when he's singing/talking - his voice, even dancing.
| To view the Jikook gallery, click here.